Breastfeeding your baby results in an intimate bond between mother and baby with positive lifelong effects. Breastmilk offers optimal nutrition and immune support for your baby.
While breastfeeding is natural and simple, it is an art that needs to be learned and practiced. Mothers and babies learn to breastfeed by breastfeeding!
Motivation, accurate information, and support are the ingredients you need to reach your breastfeeding goals.
In all Mother Matters Prenatal Courses and Workshops, you will learn:
- Why breastfeeding is the normal way to feed your baby
- How to get breastfeeding off to a good start
- How to position and latch your baby
- How to prevent sore nipples
- How to ensure a plentiful milk supply
- How to be sure your baby is getting enough milk
- How to recognize and prevent problems
- What to expect in the first few weeks
Click here for more information about our Prenatal Breastfeeding Workshops!
"Classes are very informative, unbiased, relevant and well-structured"